Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Take your mark....!


I am a morning person.  When I wake up I am usally hopeful about my morning and the things to follow during the day.  It is most difficult for me however, when things are not going as planned, how do I remain hopeful when my timeline gets a wrinkle in it? First, I have to recognize that I am not on track- typically easy for me to see.  I see it coming a mile off ,in fact.  Once I recognize that things have changed I must be willing to confront the hurdle and decide my next move.   When you are ready to commit to a lifestyle change you know there are often many obstacles to overcome.  The path to the goal is not always a straight one either.  Will I let the hurdle trip me, will I run around the hurdle, or will I jump it? 



Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.    - Polybius

Lose It Right medical weight loss is available to help you reach your goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment