Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Radiofrequency treatments can get rid of "turkey neck" fullness.


Radiofrequency treatments can get rid of "turkey neck"!

Before

After
Do you have areas of fat under the neck that just won't go away?  Come to Lose It Right and Florida Advanced Facial Rejuvenation where we can explain our non invasive radiofrequency procedure that can help eliminate that "turkey neck" and firm up the jawline!

Radiofrequency involves using heat.  The heat from radiofrequency stimulates your body's natural renewal of collagen, which leads to natural looking results on and off of the face such as tighter, smoother skin.  

Radiofrequency is used to treat the following:
loose and sagging skin
double chin
turkey neck
love handles
stretch marks


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging and giving me the initial idea for my blog old body. I hope you're well, wherever you are

    san ramon dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is according to my acpectations dude.This has helped me in my daily and also dental life so much.Love you for this one.



    Roseville dentist

    ReplyDelete