Monday, July 29, 2013

Combined medical weight loss and body contouring program


Physician supervised weight loss and body contouring
Before weight loss/noninvasive fat reduction
After 4 months weight loss and noninvasive fat reduction treatments

At Lose It Right you can lose the weight you want through our physician supervised program.  At Lose It Right you will experience weight loss via our protein based meal replacement plan, and you will consume approximately 1000 calories per day.  You will meet with the physician on a weekly basis and receive weekly instruction on your progress, in addition there is a weekly educational component.  Lastly you may choose to participate in our noninvasive fat reduction program, where you will significantly increase inches lost from those areas where stubborn fat pockets reside.

Lose It Right 352 340 5938 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for writing this post, it was informative and enjoyable

    San Leandro Dentist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose 12 cavitation treatments and also micro current for my face. I lost 5" on each thigh and my face doesn't twitch as much. Everything the doctor has works and every time I'm there I saw the difference in clients I saw there previous occasions. Any time you see a gropon or special from Lose it Right...BUY IT! Her prices are fantastic and it works!

      Delete